VegasMaster’s Rating System
Some of our readers take their first look into the world of online gaming through the lense of VegasMaster. This certainly makes an excellent choice, since we have designed our website with all the features and the information needed by these new players. However, we must also consider the interests of more experienced players. For this reason, we will clarify the criteria by which we write the VegasMaster reviews and explain the principles of our rating system. Our readers know they can trust in our commitment to providing unbiased, accurate reviews. It is, therefore, quite natural for us to give full disclosure of VegasMaster’s rating system.
It goes without saying (but we will say it anyway) that both newcomers to the online gaming arena and expert gamers alike will benefit from understanding the criteria used to judge each brand. VegasMaster’s rating systems obviously depend on the category of the reviewed item: you will therefore find hereafter VegasMaster’s individual criteria for games, casinos, software, and payment reviews.
The goal of VegasMaster’s online casino reviews is to help the reader decide if he wants to try a specific casino. We typically provide some background information about the casino operator and the license or authorization which supervises its operations. We then describe the look and feel typical of that casino: download and installation of the software; transactions with cashier and support; and of course, playing online casino games. Our reviewers are particularly fond of casinos which are easy to deal with, provide clear information, and grant perfectly smooth operations in English.
We grade each casino on a scale of 1 to 5 stars to give readers a straight forward indication of the brand’s quality. Casinos receive five stars when they excel in the following areas:
- Software: Did the casino choose one (or more) of the best software providers? Is there a good fit between the casino and its software? Does it include live casino and mobile casino games?
- Games: Is there a good selection of games, both in quantity and in quality? Does the casino offer all the best games available in its software(s) portfolio?
- Banking: Are many deposit options available? Do they include English payment methods and your currency? Is the cashier information clear and reliable? Is the casino known to have acceptable payment practices? Is it easy to use?
- Support: Can the assistance team be contacted in several ways (Email, Live chat, toll-free phone, Skype)? Do they provide a quick and effective response to our reviewer’s regular tests? We also appreciate when the casino support is active on social media.
The purpose of VegasMaster’s casino game reviews is to introduce you to the main features of a game, so that you can decide for yourself if you want give the game a try. We generally explain the origin of the game (who developed it, which casino network offers it, is it available in English, and its theme and the gaming features. The main winning opportunities are generally explained, with a very close eye on the possibility of winning a jackpot, a feature most players particularly cherish. VegasMaster’s review page offers our readers several chances to learn how much our reviewer is impressed by that specific game: is the paytable of the game clear and comprehensive? Is the translation in English acceptable? Are the main features of the games reasonably accessible to the average gamer? Does the game run smoothly and entertain players? And maybe the most important: is the game fun to play?
The ratings we give to a game are the best way to know if we liked it, on a scale from 0 to 100%. Our grades will duly reward the efforts of the game provider in the following areas:
- Graphics: Does the game have 3D graphics? Is there an intro movie? What is the level of interaction with the player? Is the general look of the game appealing? Are the separate parts agreeable to the eye? Do they fit together nicely? Is there any chance of heavy graphics causing delays in the gaming experience?
- Features: Are there bonus games, jackpots, wilds, scatters? Are these features well thought and well implemented? Is it a feature-rich game?
- Atmosphere: Is the theme well-chosen? How are sounds and music? Is the plot interesting? How do I feel after a gaming session?
Of course, great casino software is one which provides enjoyable games with fair rewards. But there is more to it: we like game developers whose operations are fully visible to the public, with no shady areas. We will therefore discuss first whether they have an active website, contact information, a viable RNG certificate, and a meaningful operating license, all of which are necessary to obtain top ratings from VegasMaster’s reviews. We rank each brand from a scale of 1 to 10 on the following basis:
- Graphics: How attractive are their games’ graphics? Is the graphic quality up to par with or above the industry level? How interactive are the games? Is this software an innovator or a follower in new trends for graphics?
- Features: Are the games features-rich? Are those features original, rewarding, and enjoyable?
- Games: Does the software include many games? Are they developed with care? Is the plot behind each game interesting? Are the themes well chosen? Can we say that the games are well-finished products?
Payment Method Reviews:
The English section of VegasMaster gives priority focus to the payment options which are available and relevant for the English-speaking market. Hence our reviews focus primarily on options most widely available to English users, keeping in mind whether both the website and customer assistance comes available in English. Ratings are given from 1 to 5 for best performance in the following fields:
- Popularity: Is this payment method popular? Is it accepted by many shops and businesses, either online or traditional? Is it widely used in the English-speakingmarket?
- Security: Is this payment option secure? Is it safe from scams, identity theft and banking information fraudulent use? No method is invulnerable, but can this method limit the risk to a given amount?
- Simplicity: Is this system easy to use? Is it simple to register and deposit money in a casino account? Can it also be used to withdraw casino wins or does it require an alternative cashing option?
- Availability: Is this payment method easily available? Do regular people have access to it?
Now you know exactly on what grounds we judge all our reviewed items in order to give you the most accurate and valuable information. If you think that what was said above is still missing some factors which might help you form a complete judgment and take the best decision about your gaming, you are more than welcome to let us know!